- Click here for the above and additional links.
- Pests and diseases that affect palms and their solutions.
- INTERNATIONAL PALM SOCIETY
Welcome to our island on the web
There are several options available for society membership.
For more information and membership benefits. click here.
- A partial list and brief description of reference material available to enhance your knowledge. Click here.
- HIPS library with books and periodicals available for checkout. Click here.
- Botanical gardens and public places in Hawaii where you can see rare or uncommon palm trees. Click here.
- Online palm information and photos of private gardens.
Send us an email. Click here,
Current copy of the Newsletter
Volunteering for Upcoming Events!
We need your help!
We can always use volunteer help for our lectures, garden tours, public outreach events, and
the Annual BBQ.
We may be calling you for your help for various events…….you’ll have a lot of fun too.
Give a ring to Mary Lock (808) 430-0401
HAWAI'I ISLAND PALM SOCIETY
Hawaii Island Palm Society
P.O. Box 1585
Kea'au, Hi 96749
Or you can contact us at: